Peachjar E-flyer Approval & Distribution Process
It's Here...Posted by Becky Rangel at 10/18/2016
Effective October 25, 2016, GSD will transition to a new electronic form distribution program called Peachjar, transitioning from distributing paper flyers to electronic flyers at school sites. Flyers from community organizations will be distributed through email and posted on school websites. This is part of our ongoing efforts to be more environmentally-friendly by reducing the amount of paper copies.
Community Groups & Outside OrganizationsPosted by Becky Rangel at 10/18/2016
Gravette Public Schools partners with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities that enrich, engage, and enliven the educational experience for students, families, and staff. We believe that part of our purpose is to serve as a conduit between community partners and our students and families.
To facilitate this exchange of information, we implemented Peachjar, an online eflyer service, and will no longer accept paper flyers for distribution to our students. This service is free to Gravette Public Schools. There will be a small fee charged to outside organizations to use this service. Discontinuing paper flyers is more fiscally and environmentally responsible, more efficient, and embraces innovative technology. E-flyers will now be emailed directly to parents’ inboxes, viewable on our app, and posted online at each school website for easy access to information about approved community and district programs, events, and educational opportunities.
To request eflyer approval:
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Register for an account
- Upload flyer for approval
- GSD staff will review the content and approve or deny based on standards below.
Approval GuidelinesPosted by Becky Rangel at 10/18/2016
GSD will generally approve the distribution of an eflyer that:
- Promotes an educational experience for students, families, caregivers, and GSD staff, a healthy use of leisure time, a special enrichment opportunity, or an activity that engages students and families in the community.
- Provides information or promotes activities aligned with the mission of the district, directly benefits students, or be of intrinsic value to students and families.
GSD will NOT approve the distribution of an eflyer that:
- Promotes, publicizes or provides materials for projects, activities or programs of a particular church, religious organization or religious viewpoint, unless it contains the following disclaimer.
“The originator of this flyer is solely responsible for the content contained herein. Distribution of this flyer does not explicitly or implicitly constitute sponsorship/endorsement of the event/program/activity by Gravette Public School District.”
- Promotes, publicizes or provides materials for projects, activities or programs of a particular political party, political organization or political viewpoint.
- Is not appropriate for students.
- Does not align with the mission of the Gravette Public School District.
- Promotes commercial enterprises unless there is a direct benefit to Gravette Public School District.