New Student Enrollment

Online Enrollment 2022-2023

We are excited you are interested in enrolling in Gravette School District! Please read the information below to learn more about the enrollment process.

  • If you are unsure if your home falls within Gravette School District, please use this link to locate your address and see.

  • Enrollment is currently closed

Documents needed for Enrollment

  1. Two types of proof of residency required (choose A, B, or C below):

    1. Current utility bills from two different utilities (gas, water or electric) showing parent's name and address

    2. Current real-estate property tax receipt and a current utility bill (gas, water or electric) showing parent’s name and address

    3. Rent or lease agreement and a current utility bill (gas, water or electric) showing parent’s name and address

      • NOTE: Cable bills, insurance bills, satellite or phone bills, personal property tax, mortgage statement, etc. are not considered acceptable forms for proof of residency. 

      • If you do not have one of the above listed items, you must go to your child's school office and meet with that buildings Registrar, with documented proof that you reside within Gravette School District. Based on the documents provided, the office Registrar will provide the necessary paperwork to complete the enrollment process.

  2. Copy of the child's birth certificate

  3. Copy of the child's social security card

  4. Up-to-date immunization record

  5. A current physical examination (Wellness Visit) within the last 24 months (only applies to kindergarten enrollment)